Redilight Warranty Policy
Thank you for choosing Redilight Products. In order to guard both seller and buyer interests, Warranty Terms and Conditions
are specified by Redilight below. This Warranty applies to Redilight Products only sold by authorised Redilight dealers.
In addition to guarantees afforded under Australia Consumer Law we provide a warranty of:
• 7 year warranty on Redilight LED light fittings (Skyfixtures).
• 5 year warranty on Redilight ‘SPECTRA’ and ‘ORSOM’ Drivers.
• 5 year warranty on all Redilight approved parts and accessories.
• 12 month warranty on Redilight remote control handset.
• Solar Panels – 5 year warranty on materials and workmanship, 10 years 90% of rated output, 25 years 80% power output.
The warranty period starts from the date of the purchase of the Product. Redilight warrants that each product will be free from defects in material and workmanship. If a product fails to operate, Redilight shall provide free replacement of the failed product subject to the warranty policy and limited warranty terms and conditions set forth below.
1) The limited warranty only applies when the product has been properly wired, installed and operated
within the electrical values, operating range, environmental conditions provided in the product
specifications, application guidelines and other document provided by Redilight.
2) The limited warranty is void if the product is not used for the purpose for which it has been designed.
3) The limited warranty is void if any external products that are not approved by Redilight are used in
conjunction with the Redilight system.
4) This warranty does not apply to damages or defects arising as a result of abuse, improper power supply,
misuse, abnormal use or use in violation of any applicable standard, code and instructions.
5) The warranty shall be void in the event of any repairs or alterations made to the product by any person
not duly authorised by Redilight in writing.
6) If the Product is purchased from a Redilight authorised dealer, the Warranty claim must be reported to
the Redilight authorised dealer (the original place of purchase) first.
All warranty periods mentioned are subject to a Redilight representative having access to the failed products or systems
for verification. Warranty Claims must be reported to Redilight or a Redilight authorised dealer within 30 days after the
discovery, specifying at least the following information:
• Detailed problem descriptions which includes photo, video (on request) or other proofs i.e. Invoice, application and operating environment.
Where the Warranty Claim is justified, Redilight shall repair or replace the failed product. Redilight is not responsible for any
freight costs incurred. For purpose of clarity, the replacement or repair of the faulty product does not include removal and/
or re-installation expenses.